On April 29th during a cold and rainy morning, the Lower Mainland Green Team braved the weather and tackled Himalayan Blackberry at the Fort to Fort Trail in Langley.
This activity was made possible by the Township of Langley and the Bedford Landing Citizens Group! A big thank you to Michael and Eric for making this event happen!
Thanks to everyone who participated: Francis, Matteo, Peter, Laura, Tara, Spencer, Ann Marie, Wendy, Michael, Neil, Raydeen and Jonathan,
Volunteers at the Fort to Fort Trail
- 13 people contributed 39 hours in the rain
- We ate yummy homemade banana bread!
- We removed 5 cubic metres of Himalayan Blackberry
- There was an MEC race happening at the same time, so a lot of racers got to see our awesome volunteers at work along the trail
- Lelam’ Arts and Cultural Cafe donated coffee – thank you Lelam’!